The Tad Bird Honors College is a four-year program that encourages highly engaged, curious All Saints' students to pursue intellectual passions and servant leadership in creative and innovative ways.
Established in 2013, the Honors College is a vigorous program that complements All Saints' Advanced Placement and college-preparatory curricula. The Honors College offers more tailored, customized learning experiences for students who are eager to pursue their intellectual passions. Understanding that the world our students inherit will be vastly different and more complex than the world we know today, the Honors College will equip students to lead effectively in it.
The Honors College equips students with the mindset, skills, and experience to thrive. Challenged by world-class experts and guided by All Saints' outstanding faculty, Honors College students identify pressing problems, develop tailored projects, and share creative solutions. In the process, students live into our School's outcome ideals of "exercising genius within through developing a relationship with God, by engaging the world, and by serving others."
The Honors College will:
1. Reach for new standards of academic excellence;
2. Foster a community of intellectual curiosity: imagining the world as it could be;
3. Promote the highest standards of leadership and civic responsibility;
4. Prepare students for global citizenship; and
5. Integrate its programmatic vision into the community and academic program of the entire School.