$80 million campus. Not a single dime from tuition.
When All Saints' identifies the need to support a distinctive area of the School not already funded by tuition or the All Saints' Fund, it will pursue fundraising specific to that goal. In these cases, individual donors, families, foundations and other sources are personally asked to consider a significant gift or multi-year pledge. Typically the area is of special interest to the donor, and the request is based on the ability to give.
Capital Improvements to our campus are often funded through Capital Campaign efforts by the School and volunteers.
Transformative Capital Campaigns for All Saints' Episcopal School include:
BUILDING FOR CHARACTER, 1995-1999: Normandale Property, Moncrief Lower School, Bass Middle School, Martin Gymnasium, Guardhouse and half of Saints Circle
- BUILDING FOR CHARACTER: SAINTS UNITED, 2003-2006: Simpson Upper School, Athletic Fields, Reid Family Gymnasium and the completion of Saints Circle
- BUILDING FOR CHARACTER: FOR ALL THE SAINTS, 2015-2020: Grey Tennis Center, Dillard Center for Early Childhood Education, Chapel Expansion, Sellers & Campbell Union, Palko Resource Center, Welcome Center and Head of School Suite
Major Gifts that have been made outside of a Capital Campaign:
- All Saints' Chapel
- All Saints' Episcopal School Curriculum Foundation
- McNair Stadium
- McNair Theater
- Young Field
Major or capital gifts and pledges are considered an investment in the future. Donors are asked to support both the All Saints' Fund and the capital project. This ensures that the School's annual operating budget is not compromised and its day-to-day programs can continue to flourish.
Specific Gifts are made to the School by designating a specialized use.
Examples of Specific Gifts:
- Re-turfing of Young Field
- Solar Car Mechanical Parts
- Computer Monitors
- Band Equipment
- Dance Company Costumes
- Visual Art Supplies
Space to learn and grow
Our expansive 147-acre campus joins the Dillard Center for Early Childhood (Age 3 - Bridge K), Lower School (K-5), Middle School (6-8), Upper School (9-12), state-of-the-art Sellers & Campbell Union and various athletic facilities, all centered around our prominent Chapel.