The following numbers are based on cases reported to the School. We update numbers weekly.
>> Updated Tuesday, November 30 <<
Active Confirmed Positive | 1
A person who has received a positive COVID test or has been confirmed positive by a healthcare provider, and whose case of COVID is still considered active.
Confirmed Recovered | 259
Confirmed Positive Total | 260
This number is a cumulative count of cases reported to us since June 22, 2020, including those who have recovered.
Reporting data includes students, faculty, and staff regardless of if they were on campus within 48 hours prior to experiencing symptoms or receiving a positive test result. At this time, we are not including parents in reporting data.
Please report symptoms and/or a positive test of COVID-19 to email@example.com.
For questions related to campus policies and procedures around COVID-19, please contact:
Julie Enlow, RN, BSN, COVID Wellness Coordinator
*We currently do not have any tests available at this time.*
- Abbott BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card rapid tests are available on campus for faculty, staff, and students. (Accuracy: Positive Agreement: 97.1%, Negative Agreement: 98.5%)
- There is no cost associated with the testing.
- The testing supply is limited so priority will be given to faculty and staff if/when we are faced with a test shortage.
To set up an on-campus test:
- What determines when a Division or the School will close down and for how long?
- What is the difference between isolation and quarantine?
- What are our isolation procedures?
- When do the 10 days of isolation begin?
- Can I get a negative test and end isolation early?
- Are there COVID tests available on campus?
- Where can I get a COVID test?
- What is the procedure for reporting a positive COVID case?
- Can my child come to school if we are waiting on the results of a PCR or other COVID test?
- What do we do about missed classes due to a positive COVID test?
- Are faculty, staff, parents, and students required to wear masks at school?
- If a person is vaccinated, are they exempt from COVID guidelines/protocols?
- What is the plan for vaccines?
- Who are All Saints’ advisors for COVID-related decision making?
- How frequently does All Saints’ review studies and data to inform and update protocols?