The SAGE Difference.
SAGE Dining uses locally- and campus-grown ingredients to create delicious meals onsite every day. They partner with local vendors to bring fresh, seasonal food and produce, and tailor menus for our community, offering a variety of healthy menu choices, more whole foods, fewer additives and preservatives, and increased awareness of what goes into each meal.
- Can my family opt out of the Community-Inclusive Dining Plan?
- What if my child has a food allergy or sensitivity?
- Will the kitchen be nut-free?
- Are students allowed to supplement with food from home?
- Can I bring lunch to my child from a restaurant or fast food chain?
- How will I know if my child is making healthy choices?
- Are parents allowed to eat with their child(ren)?
- Are parents allowed to volunteer during lunch?
- Is breakfast included in the Community-Inclusive Dining plan?
- Who do I contact with questions?
Meal Plan Pricing
Average Daily Cost
$5.10 - $6.20
Average Annual Cost
$830 - $1,055
With K-12 participation in the Community-Inclusive Dining program, where parents are billed an annual fee with tuition, SAGE is able to provide all of our students a premium culinary experience.