Upcoming Alumni Events
November 5-6: Alumni Homecoming & Reunion Weekend
- Nov. 5 @ 11:15 a.m. Distinguished Alumni Award Presentation, All Saints' Chapel
November 8-12: Alumni Giving Week
February 16: Saints Nation - New York City
March 24: Executive Leadership Forum
April 21: All Saints' Clay Shoot
April 29: Saints Nation - Denver
May 14: Commencement
Share your voice. We're listening.
The All Saints’ Alumni Association offers comprehensive programming and events to meet our alumni wherever they are in life. By connecting with each other and members of our broader community, alumni strengthen their professional and social networks, and provide valuable insight to our School.
- Executive Leadership Forum is a speaker series featuring transformative personalities and thought leaders from the All Saints' community sharing directly to our alumni about their careers, families and values.
- Young Alumni Summit offers senior students the opportunity to hear from young alumni who are developing their careers in a wide variety of industries as well as participate in small group sessions about how to navigate college and maximize leadership opportunities along the way.
- Face to Face is a virtual and in-person meetup series for the lifelong learners of the Alumni Association. The interactive webinars will take you far and wide through topics that are on the hearts and minds of alumni in today's everchanging world.
- "Saints Nation" Tour is a series of social gatherings for alumni in concentration markets around the United Stats. Gatherings have been in New York City and Houston, and are being planned for additional markets including Austin, Denver and Los Angeles.
- Distinguished Alumni Award is the highest honor awarded annually to an alumnus/a of All Saints' Episcopal School. The Alumni Association submits recommendations of fellow alumni who embody the School's Outcome Statement - A graduate of All Saints' Episcopal School will exercise genius within through developing a relationship with God, by engaging the world, and by serving others. The recipient is then selected by the Alumni Board and honored at a special event. Click here to see this year's Distinguished Alumni Award recipient and past recipients.
All Saints’ Clay Shoot is a 12-stand, 100-shot sporting clay tournament hosted annually by the Alumni Association for the entire All Saints’ community. All funds raised benefit the Kent Henning Alumni Scholarship Endowment which provides scholarships for legacy families enrolled in the School.
Homecoming and Reunions are always a special way for the School to welcome our alumni home. Watch for information from your class representative leading up to the fall events.
Commencement, our annual capstone ceremony for All Saints’ graduates, remains on the Burnett Great Lawn, but might look a little different today than many alumni remember. Come support our featured alumni speakers, congratulate the new alumni and stay for the, yes, fireworks display.
How can we make this lineup better? Contact the Manager of Alumni Relations.