- Engaging: Reconnect with alumni, faculty and community members in alumni programs and activities
- Mentoring: Offer professional and life advice to Saints in the Upper School as they prepare for the next chapter and beyond
- Networking: Tap into our extensive alumni network for professional and personal opportunities
- Supporting: Contribute through service and/or financial means to the Alumni Association and School fundraising activities that directly benefit our Saints
- Building Your Legacy: Continue the All Saints' journey by providing our own child(ren) the opportunity to be a Saint
You're in the club.
Every person who graduated from All Saints' is considered an alumnus/a and, therefore, a member of the Alumni Association. Former students, who did not graduate from All Saints', are welcome to join the Alumni Association by request or when they rejoin the All Saints' community as a parent.
The Alumni Association is intentional about meeting alumni where they are. The first step is connection. There are three ways to connect:
- Get in touch with your Class Representative to share and learn news about your fellow alumni and stay informed about class programs and events.
- Keep the School current by providing updates to your contact information and professional/life news.
- Contact the Manager of Alumni Relations if you have any questions or want more information.
November 5-6: Alumni Homecoming & Reunion Weekend (Distinguished Alumni Award Presentation, Homecoming Pep Rally, Homecoming Football Game and Class Reunions)
November 8-12: Alumni Giving Week
March 1: Executive Leadership Series
April 21: All Saints' Clay Shoot
May 14: Commencement
All Saints' alumni
countries with All Saints' alumni
states in the U.S. with All Saints' alumni
alumni events around the country each year
raised by alumni in 2020-2021
current Legacy parents