The All Saints’ Episcopal School community is comprised of families who respect and value diverse cultures, interests, passions, experiences, religious beliefs and socio-economic backgrounds. Financial Aid benefits all students at All Saints’ as our community believes that an economically and culturally diverse student body is essential to a complete education. Financial Aid is a tangible reflection of our commitment to a life of leadership through service to others. The Financial Aid program is designed to support these goals by allowing families, regardless of financial means, to consider an education at All Saints’.
Application Information and Deadlines
Beginning October 2, 2020, go to sssbynais.org
and use the All Saints' school code, 1212. The deadlines for submitting your PFS are as follows:
- Current All Saints' families receiving assistance: January 15, 2021
- Kindergarten, Early Decision: January 5, 2021
- Kindergarten, General Pool: February 1, 2021
- New 1st-12th grade families: February 16, 2021
- Submit and pay for the PFS ($55). This fee is nonrefundable
For any additional questions about applying for financial aid, please contact Casey Bell, Director of Enrollment Management, at 817-717-4039 or CaseyBell@aseschool.org.