All Saints’ Episcopal School is a leading PreK through 12 college preparatory day school in Fort Worth, Texas. Grounded in the Episcopal school tradition, All Saints’ offers programming of national distinction in the academic, fine art, athletic and spiritual disciplines which brings to life our philosophy of promoting each student’s individual genius within.
The Technology Integrationist is responsible for teaching technology courses and working collaboratively with the administration and faculty to support the implementation of innovative instructional practices and technology integration. The successful candidate will be an experienced classroom teacher or technology integrationist who has demonstrated successful integration of technology into his/her instruction.
• Plan and implement technology lessons as well as exploration of innovative technologies such as computer science, robotics, multimedia creation, virtual and augmented reality, etc.
• Plan, prepare, and deliver professional learning activities that focus on the integration of technology as well as other innovative instructional best practices to support the curriculum.
• Help establish an environment that encourages innovative, creative, and independent use of instructional technology throughout the School.
• Ensure the effective implementation of the International Society of Technology in Education Standards (ISTE) and All Saints’ technology vision and goals through the use of coaching and cooperative teaching methods.
• Collaborate with the Division Heads and Dean of Curriculum to select, implement, and adapt technology to support curriculum across all content areas.
• Participate in professional growth activities that result in enhanced knowledge of best practices in instructional technology, digital learning, and innovative teaching methods.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Classroom teaching background with extensive knowledge and understanding of educational technology, pedagogy, subject content, and the developmental needs of students
• Ability to create relevant learning experiences by integrating technologies to enrich instruction.
• Ability to communicate, collaborate and maintain effective working relationships.
• Analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
• Ability to train end-users, both students and teachers.
• Knowledge of various educational software and instructional programs as well as multimedia creation, website creation, mixed reality, communication and collaboration tools.
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn computer science and robotics fundamentals.
• Experience using Windows, Chrome and iOS operating systems.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in an education-related field; Master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of three years of classroom teaching experience.
• Technology-related educational leadership or coaching experience; technology integrationist or technology teaching experience preferred.
This position will report to campus Division Heads and has a start date of July 1, 2020.
All Saints’ Episcopal School of Fort Worth is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, veteran or marital status, age, national or ethnic origin. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, veteran or marital status, age, or national and ethnic origin in administration of all phases of the employment relationship, including recruitment, advertising, hiring, promotion, demotion, layoff, termination, rates of pay, and all other forms of selection, training, and compensation.