All Saints’ Episcopal School of Fort Worth, the largest age 3 to grade 12 independent college preparatory Episcopal school in Tarrant County, is seeking a motivated, energetic individual to join the Middle School math department. Our math department is designed to provide students with tools and opportunities to engage and apply various mathematical concepts needed for middle school and beyond. McGraw Hill Math Course 2 and McGraw Hill Glenco Pre-Algebra supports the curriculum.Responsibilities:
• Plan and deliver lessons through A/B scheduling blocks using McGraw Hill Math Course 2 and McGraw Hill Glenco Pre-Algebra
• Implement, expand, modify, adapt engaging lessons integrated through auditory, visual, and kinesthetic strategies
• Support student knowledge through a deep conceptual understanding of mathematical concepts
• Provide opportunities for students to demonstrate understanding through the use of project-based learning and varied assessment practices
• Assess individual student strengths, weaknesses and opportunities, address concerns as needed
• Communicate effectively with students and parents course content and classroom expectations
• Serve on school committees as needed, participate in daily Chapel services and weekly Eucharist serviceRequired Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Math or math-related degree (Master's degree preferred in either Math or Middle Education with a Math focus)
• A deep understanding of Math to support a rigorous middle school math program
• Passionate about working with middle school students
• Committed to creating a student-centered, engaging classroom experience
• Willing to use and experiment with technology through the use of 1:1 student devices
This position has a start date of August 1, 202 and will report to the Middle School Division Head and Math Department Chair.
Interested candidates should email a letter of interest and resume to:Humanresources@aseschool.org
Subject: Middle School – 7th Grade MathAll Saints’ Episcopal School of Fort Worth is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, veteran or marital status, age, national or ethnic origin. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, veteran or marital status, age, or national and ethnic origin in administration of all phases of the employment relationship, including recruitment, advertising, hiring, promotion, demotion, layoff, termination, rates of pay, and all other forms of selection, training, and compensation.